Wheel assembly unit
Purpose and application:
The wheel mounting machine is typically a component of the automatic SEIB wheel assembly line. The tire filling bell is designed for filling the tire with air on steel or aluminum rims.
How it works:
In order to achieve a broad range of applications, up to four tire sealing rings of different sizes are available. Depending on the rim geometry and the tire side wall, they can be individually selected. The wheel type selected at the control panel and the corresponding filling program are set with the wheel transport into the filling bell. Optionally the selection of the wheel type can also take place via conveyor control or barcode reader. The wheels are automatically filled with the type-dependent air pressure. RMS can handle all common tire sizes in radial, low-profile and run-flat versions as well as aluminum and steel rims.
It can be offered in the following variants:
- RMS – fully automatic wheel mounting machine with automatic soaping station up to 24 inches
- In order to avoid damage to the tire during the winding process, the limits of current rise and
- Torque (optional) of the tractor motor. If the limits are exceeded, the process is immediately stopped.
Integration into an automated wheel assembly line or loading by robots.
Vertical balancing spindle force measuring with pneumatic clamping device for the assembly of a variable clamping chuck with a clamping range of approx. 30 mm.
Machine housing with measuring bridge and piezoelectric force transducers Precision balancing spindle with pneumatic clamping device. The wheels must be inserted in the direction of the bearing. The tolerance thresholds for i.O. and n.i.O. Wheels are variably adjustable. Measuring device with TFT screen with evaluation program and interfaces to external data memories are installed in the control cabinet. Electrical drive Siemens with PLC control and Profibus connection.Unbalance display including:
- Display of stat. unbalance
- Display of the dynam. unbalance
- Display of stat., Dynam. Unbalance as well as moment at the same time.
- Interface to an external loader or for integration into a roller conveyor.
- The system is network-capable and has an external data memory.
- The wheel data are entered, stored and can be called externally.