Fully automatic wheel balancing machine for complete wheels and aluminum rims
Original SEIB OEM balancing box: The Ratec 4 is particularly suitable for use in balancing complete wheels and aluminum rims. The machine can be supplied with a handling system and camera for automatic rim detection. Integration into a customer’s handling system/line is also possible.
- Automatic measuring machine for 100% inspection or random sample inspection Measuring task
- Measurement of diameters, lengths, static unbalance (match point optional)
- Method Tactile/ dynamic Special features: heights and axial runout / jaw width
- loading/unloading: manual or with customer handling
- flexible chuck (rim center hole 50-98 mm)
- loading/unloading: manual or with customer handling optional
- changeover: manual
- Match point marking by means of color point or drilling unit optional
- El. Connection: 400V, 50Hz, 3Ph
- Pneum. Connection: 6-8 bar
- Measurement time approx. Depending on wheel: 3-6 sec
- Balancing speed: 200 – 400 rpm
- Wheel width: 1.5 “- 14”
- Wheel width approx .: 510 mm
- Wheel Diameter: 13 “- 24”
- Wheel / rim diameter: 950
- Wheel weight max .: 75 kg
- Machine weight approx .: 200 kg
- Mounting bracket for center hole diameter: 53 – 78 mm
- Vertical balancing spindle force measuring with pneumatic clamping device for the assembly of a variable clamping chuck with a clamping range of approx. 40 mm.
- Machine housing with measuring bridge and piezoelectric force transducers
- Precision balancing spindle with pneumatic clamping device for interchangeable collets (not included).
- The wheels must be inserted with a bearing.
- The valve reserve can be set variably.
- The tolerance thresholds for i.O. and n.i.O. wheels are variably adjustable