Waffle production machines and equipment
- Machinery and equipment for the production of cakes and pastries:
- Cream and dough mixers
- waffle ovens
- Waffle cooler
- Combining machines for hollow body wafers
- Wafer block cooler
- cutting machines
- Stamping for hollow body wafers
- distributing devices
- Transporters to connect these machines to a production plant
- Arrangement of many (order of magnitude 54) pairs of baking plates on a circle (spoke wheel)
- Rotary feed in line for energy-carrying medium (thermal oil)
- Flange / hose connection from ring connection to top and bottom plate.
- Special heat exchanger for thermal oil mounted on the back plate.
- Special modular closures and hinges on the long sides of the baking plates to absorb the forces occurring and to deflect the
- Plates under steam pressure.
- The opening of the locks and of the pairs of baking plates is carried out during the movement by means of suitable slots.
- A controlled dough spitter moves between the baking plates and pours.
- Reduction of the energy to be used (at least 40%) by optimum efficiency of the central firing point and the heat transfer, thereby also
- Reduction of CO and CO2 emissions.
- Relative breadboard independence of the baking plates by hinges and closures on the long baking pan sides. (see movie)
- Improved baking results by uniform, continuous heating and cooling
- Reduces the deflection of the baking plates during the baking process by briefly absorbing the forces.
- Up to 30% reduction in the production costs of the baked product
- Reusability of the infusion excess!
- No direct gas firing.
- Continuous heating with a heat transfer oil.
- Use of an energetically optimized heat transfer oil system according to DIN 4754
- This minimizes exhaust gas losses.
Your contact person
Mr. Ulrich Bott “Food”.
SEIB Industrie Factory Riedstadt
An excerpt from our customers who rely on our products.
Discover the future with SEIB
We are a multidisciplinary company for focused and efficient research in fields of balancing & assembly technology, medicine- and food technology.