Waffle production machines and equipment
- Machinery and equipment for the production of cakes and pastries:
- Cream and dough mixers
- waffle ovens
- Waffle cooler
- Combining machines for hollow body wafers
- Wafer block cooler
- cutting machines
- Stamping for hollow body wafers
- distributing devices
- Transporters to connect these machines to a production plant
- Arrangement of many (order of magnitude 54) pairs of baking plates on a circle (spoke wheel)
- Rotary feed in line for energy-carrying medium (thermal oil)
- Flange / hose connection from ring connection to top and bottom plate.
- Special heat exchanger for thermal oil mounted on the back plate.
- Special modular closures and hinges on the long sides of the baking plates to absorb the forces occurring and to deflect the
- Plates under steam pressure.
- The opening of the locks and of the pairs of baking plates is carried out during the movement by means of suitable slots.
- A controlled dough spitter moves between the baking plates and pours.
- Reduction of the energy to be used (at least 40%) by optimum efficiency of the central firing point and the heat transfer, thereby also
- Reduction of CO and CO2 emissions.
- Relative breadboard independence of the baking plates by hinges and closures on the long baking pan sides. (see movie)
- Improved baking results by uniform, continuous heating and cooling
- Reduces the deflection of the baking plates during the baking process by briefly absorbing the forces.
- Up to 30% reduction in the production costs of the baked product
- Reusability of the infusion excess!
- No direct gas firing.
- Continuous heating with a heat transfer oil.
- Use of an energetically optimized heat transfer oil system according to DIN 4754
- This minimizes exhaust gas losses.
Your contact person
Mr. Ulrich Bott “Food”.