Waffle production line
- Arrangement of many (order of magnitude 54) pairs of baking plates on a circle (spoke wheel)
- Rotary feed in line for energy-carrying medium (thermal oil)
- Flange / hose connection from ring connection to top and bottom plate.
- Special heat exchanger for thermal oil mounted on the back plate.
- Special modular closures and hinges on the long sides of the baking plates to absorb the forces occurring and to deflect the
- Plates under steam pressure.
- The opening of the locks and of the pairs of baking plates is carried out during the movement by means of suitable slots.
- A controlled dough spitter moves between the baking plates and pours.
Machinery and equipment for the production of cakes and pastries:
- Cream and dough mixers
- Waffle ovens
- Waffle cooler
- Combining machines for hollow body wafers
- Wafer block cooler
- cutting machines
- Stamping for hollow body wafers
- distributing devices
Transporters to connect these machines to a production plant