The Ratec 4 is particularly suitable for the application of balancing of complete wheels and aluminum rims.
The machine can be delivered with a hand-held system and camera for automatic rim detection. An integration into a customer-side handling system / customer-side line is also possible.
- El. Connection: 400V, 50Hz, 3Ph
- Pneum. Connection: 6-8 bar
- Measurement time approx. Depending on wheel: 3-6 sec
- Balancing speed: 200 – 400 rpm
- Wheel width: 1.5 “- 14”
- Wheel width approx .: 510 mm
- Wheel Diameter: 13 “- 24”
- Wheel / rim diameter: 950
- Wheel weight max .: 75 kg
- Machine weight approx .: 200 kg
- Mounting bracket for center hole diameter: 53 – 78 mm
- Vertical balancing spindle force measuring with pneumatic clamping device for the assembly of a variable clamping chuck with a clamping range of approx. 40 mm.
- Machine housing with measuring bridge and piezoelectric force transducers
- Precision balancing spindle with pneumatic clamping device for interchangeable collets (not included).
- The wheels must be inserted with a bearing.
- The valve reserve can be set variably.
- The tolerance thresholds for i.O. and n.i.O. wheels are variably adjustable
- Unbalance display static & dynamic
- Unbalance angle display for both levels
- Control panel with start / stop switch
- Rotary switch for entering the rim dimension
- Measuring device with TFT screen with evaluation program and interfaces to external data memories are installed in the control cabinet.
- Electric drive with PLC control and Profibus connection.
- Unbalance display: Display of static imbalance, display of dynamic unbalance, display of stat. and dynam. Unbalance at the same time.
- The system is network-capable and has an external data memory.
- The wheel data is entered, stored and can be called externally.
Weitere Informationen folgen.
An excerpt from our customers who rely on our products.
Discover the future with SEIB
We are a multidisciplinary company for focused and efficient research in fields of balancing & assembly technology, medicine- and food technology.