balancing machine is a measuring tool for balancing rotating machine parts . Rotors for electric motors, fans, turbines, disk brakes, disk drives, propellers and pumps can be mentioned as examples. The machine usually consists of two rigid pedestals, with suspension and bearings on the top that carry a mounting platform . The device to be tested is screwed to the platform and either turned with a belt, air or end drive. When the part is rotated, the vibration in the suspension is detected with sensors, and this information is used to determine the amount of unbalance in the part. Along with phase information, the machine can determine how much and where to add or remove weights to match the part.
Dynamic balancing machines used in the automotive industry are used to detect the uneven distribution of the mass around the rotational axis of the rotating components.
- Specially designed, fixed braces can effectively transmit mechanical force
- Durable and reliable sensor has high sensitivity and good linearity
- Permanent calibration ensures high accuracy
- Special clamp provides greater accuracy and easier operation
- Modern electrical measuring system and friendly man-machine interface
Applicable as a single machine (manual loading), integrable in robot cells, or as an inline concept in existing machine lines.
Marking of heavy or light point with interface for separate compensation transfer