ntegration into an automated wheel assembly line or loading by robots. Vertical balancing spindle force measuring with pneumatic clamping device for the assembly of a variable clamping chuck with a clamping range of approx. 30 mm.
Purpose and application:
The tire filling bell is designed for filling the tire with air on steel or aluminum rims.
How it works:
In order to achieve a broad range of applications, up to four tire sealing rings of different sizes are available. Depending on the rim geometry and the tire side wall, they can be individually selected. The wheel type selected at the control panel and the corresponding filling program are set with the wheel transport into the filling bell. Optionally the selection of the wheel type can also take place via conveyor control or barcode reader. The wheels are automatically filled with the type-dependent air pressure.
Integration into an automated wheel assembly line or loading by robots.
Vertical balancing spindle force measuring with pneumatic clamping device for the assembly of a variable clamping chuck with a clamping range of approx. 30 mm.
Machine housing with measuring bridge and piezoelectric force transducers Precision balancing spindle with pneumatic clamping device. The wheels must be inserted in the direction of the bearing. The tolerance thresholds for i.O. and n.i.O. Wheels are variably adjustable. Measuring device with TFT screen with evaluation program and interfaces to external data memories are installed in the control cabinet. Electrical drive Siemens with PLC control and Profibus connection.Unbalance display including:
- Display of stat. unbalance
- Display of the dynam. unbalance
- Display of stat., Dynam. Unbalance as well as moment at the same time.
- Interface to an external loader or for integration into a roller conveyor.
- The system is network-capable and has an external data memory.
- The wheel data are entered, stored and can be called externally.
- machine frame
- Lifting table with centering arm
- 3x color marking units
- Feed the wheel onto the lifting table of the balancing station
- Centering the wheel through the center arm
- Lowering on the tensioning device of the balancing station
- Tensioning / pulling down
- Balancing, then positioning to the first unbalance position
- Turn in the second unbalance position, loosen clamping jaws
- Lifting the lifting table to the discharge height with simultaneous marking
- Conveying with simultaneous transport of the next wheel
- Delivery to customer conveyor belt
An excerpt from our customers who rely on our products.
Discover the future with SEIB
We are a multidisciplinary company for focused and efficient research in fields of balancing & assembly technology, medicine- and food technology.